Let's connect your Qualtrics account, and sync your survey results straight into EnjoyHQ!
Got to the Integrations section in your account, then click on Qualtrics, and finally Connect with Qulatrics
To get started you need to find your Qualtrics' data center ID (DC ID) - Qualtrics provides an official guide on how to find it.
Once you provide the DC ID, you'll be taken to the authentication screen where you have to authorize the connection. After accepting you'll be taken back to EnjoyHQ. It's time to synchronize some data!
Configuring data synchronization
Click on Select Survey to select and configure how you want your survey data synchronized. Once set up EnjoyHQ will periodically check for new responses to a survey, fetch them, and format them according to the mapping of your choosing.
Select a survey you'd like to synchronize
By default we will show up to 100 surveys available in your account - you can use the "load more" link to expand the list.
You are now presented with a preview of the survey:
Each column represents a question in given Quatrlics surveys and each row represents answers given when filling out the form. Select the columns you'd like to synchronize. Depending on the type of question, we will suggest what type of mapping you can choose.
The possible choices are:
Import customer profiles
If a given survey is connected to customer information, you can choose to import the embedded contact data along with the name and email, just the name and email or nothing at all.
- content - will map to the document content, it will be preceded by the question title, at least one has to be selected for the mapping to be valid
- tags - will be mapped to content, only multiple choice questions can be represented as tags
- properties (text and date) - will map to document properties, the property name will be the question and property value will be mapped from the answer. All questions and answers mapped as properties will be injected as document content and document properties. If your question supports "Other' as an optional answer - we will import the verbatim answer as document content, and set the property value as "Other". You can choose to use the question as the property name, or provide your own
- sentiment - sentiment can come from rating fields, we can infer sentiment from ratings on 10 point or 5 point scale. If your rating question doesn't fit these scales, best to map it as a document property and use Rules to convert your custom scale to sentiment
- creation date will be taken from the time the form has been submitted by your user/customer
- email - email of the submitter, it has to be selected to be able to fetch the rest of the user attributes - additionally, if the "Import customer profiles" option is selected, this value will be used as the fallback
- name - the name of the respondent
- company name - the name of the company customer works for
- property (number, date, and text) - field can be mapped to customer properties and will be added to their customer profile in EnjoyHQ. You can choose to use the question as the property name, or provide your own.
User data will be synchronized and merged with other user data already present in the system. each row with the 'email' field mapped will be associated with a customer profile.
Once happy with your mapping, you can preview it if everything looks good - hit "Import Survey". Your results will show up in minutes.
Updating or changing form mapping
Updating or changing form mapping: In case you want to change how a form is imported you have two choices:
- Click on the trashcan icon to completely remove the mapping along with any data fetched so far and start over
- Click on the pencil icon to edit current mapping, once the mapping is updated only new responses will be processed according to that mapping, already fetched form answers will remain untouched in EnjoyHQ
Search and reports integration
Each response fetched from Qualtrics comes a set of metadata fields, which you can use to:
- find all responses for a given survey
- analyze data across one or multiple surveys in reports
- use rules to automatically funnel responses from one survey to a project
To access metadata of a response, navigate to any of the response's sidebar and expand the metadata section in the document information sidebar:
You can use the survey_id metadata as a filter to find other responses for a given survey. The survey_id field can also be used in rules.