Users and Permissions
EnjoyHQ users (or as we call them: team members) can be assigned three permission levels, or roles. You can change them by going to your team settings page and selecting an appropriate role in the user list:
Can manage any aspect of the account, invite other users and change their permissions. Administrators can also create and manage rules as wells as manage tags and properties.
Additionally, collaborators cannot manage other users (invite, change roles etc).
By default these users can only view stories, and project summaries. They can also see individual dashboards, documents and highlights, shared with them by collaborators and administrators.
Additionally, read-only users can comment on Stories and view Story connections.
Read-Only role is the default permission level when inviting new users or when a new user signs-in via Google Single Sign-on.
Here is the list of what is read-only users can see/do:
- view the project list and individual project's summaries
- view only published stories
- archived stories can be viewed if the read-only user is mentioned in a Story comment
- if request & approval is enabled:
- see a list of documents, highlights and dashboards shared with given user
- if request & approval is disabled:
- see a list of all shared items (projects, stories, documents, highlights and dashboards)
- they cannot access:
- the search area
- access and manage rules, integrations, billing and users
- use any of the tag and properties managers
Here's a quick screencast showing in detail what read-only users can see and access
Subscription plan allowances
Only Administrators and Collaborators count towards your subscription's user allowance. For example: if your account is charged for 6 users it means you can assign administrator or collaborator role to up to 5 users in your account. You can still add unlimited number of read-only users.
Learn how companies and teams of all sizes use EnjoyHQ 👉Success Stories
Why not book a demo with us? We would love to answer all your questions 👉 Book a demo here.