Uploading your spreadsheet files is easy!
In order to process a Spreadsheet in EnjoyHQ as smoothly as possible please make sure your read the tips below
Let's get started!
EnjoyHQ can only import the first sheet of a spreadsheet file (Excel, Google Sheets) - if you need to import any other sheet, you'll have to export it to a separate file first.
Additionally, our importer assumes that the first row of a spreadsheet is the header row, followed by rows containing the data you want to import.
Select a Spreadsheet
You can upload your file from the search area and in any given project:
EnjoyHQ accepts the following formats: csv, xls, xlxs, as well as pulling in any surveys you have in Google Drive, Dropbox, One Drive & Box.
We recommend when uploading spreadsheets from your desktop to save them as csv files when possible to minimize any issues.
Select and map the columns you want to upload
You will be asked to map each column of your spreadsheet. These are the options:
- Content- The content of each cell in that column will be imported and visible in a document in EnjoyHQ. You will be able to preview the document before importing your sheet.
- Sentiment/NPS Score - The score will become the new sentiment of the document.
- Created At - This value becomes the document date in EnjoyHQ
- Email - Creates a customer profile and associates it with the content you are importing
- Tags - Will turn this values into tags for the content imported. If tags are separated by commas it will turn them into separate tags, otherwise, the whole value will be used.
- Metadata- Any values mapped as metadata will not visible in the document but will be visible in the customer profile section and they will be added as filters you can use to query your feedback.
- Customer data: Here you can map different information about the respondent or customers, information like email, company name etc.
This is how your data is going to be represented in EnjoyHQ:
Once you are happy with your selection. Select validate in the bottom right corner.
Preview and Import
Now you will be able to see how your spreadsheet will look in EnjoyHQ. You can also Tag all your documents and add them to Projects
If you need to make changes from this point click back. If you're happy with it, then click import and get that spreadsheet into EnjoyHQ
When mapping columns to different types we check if selected values can be used as valid data.If we detect that something is not right, you can still carry on with the import and we will fill in missing data so that your import can be successful.
Depending on the type of mapping we will use the following fallbacks in resulting documents. If a valid value is detected it will be used.
- if a column is mapped as content and a cell with empty content is found Enjoyhq will skip that cell - if all cells in row are empty,EnjoyHQ will skip that row completely and not create a document out of it
- if a column is mapped as "email" and a cell with invalid email is found EnjoyHQ will not set the email in resulting document
- if a column is mapped as "created at" and a cell with invalid creation time is found EnjoyHQ will fall back to time as creation date of that document
- if a column is mapped as "sentiment" and a cell with invalid sentiment is found EnjoyHQ will fall back to setting neutral sentiment in resulting document
- if a column is mapped as "tags" and a cell with invalid tags is found EnjoyHQ will not set any tags in resulting document
- if a column is mapped as "metadata" and a cell with invalid metadata is found EnjoyHQ will not add that metadata key to the resulting document
In most cases "invalid" means empty cell, but for dates and EnjoyHQ also checks if values are valid dates and emails respectively.