Searching your data
EnjoyHQ is a powerful search engine for all your qualitative data. Once you've added some data to your account, you can then get straight to finding the answers you need from your feedback and research in seconds.
EnjoyHQ has a variety of filters that help you get to the data you are looking for easily. Here's some of the most popular filters:
- Documents: Search through all your data
- Highlights: Search through highlights or text snippets you or your team highlighted.
- People: Filter by specific customer data like customer segment, company name, features they use or any other information related to your customers
- Content: This filter will help you search all the content of a document
- Created: Filter by the data the feedback was given or the date the document was created
- Tag: Filter by your tags 😎
- Property: Filter by properties assigned to documents or customers
- Sentiment: Filter by sentiment assigned by the system automatically or sentiment you assign manually
- Read By: This will filter feedback that was read by a team member or by you
- Assigned To: This will filter documents assign to you or to team members
- Source: This will hep you filter feedback by specific sources like email, your customer support system, video format etc
- Project: You can filter data by a specific research project
- Has: This is an interesting filter that allows you to filer data that "has" for example tags, highlights or any other characteristic. The opposite can be done too, imagine you want to filer data that does not have any tags, you can do that by using this filter.
- Subject: Filter data only by the content of the subject line, this works best for sources like email.
- Metadata: You can filer by any metadata associated with your data, for example, the version of your mobile app or the rating on the AppStore
- Uploaded: This help you filter feedback by the date it was uploaded to EnjoyHQ
You can use operators like OR and AND so your queries can be as granular as you like! The sky is the limit!