Searching your data
EnjoyHQ is a powerful search engine for all your qualitative data. Once you've added some data to your account, you can then get straight to finding the answers you need from your feedback and research in seconds.
EnjoyHQ has a variety of filters that help you get to the data you are looking for easily. Here are some of the most popular filters:
- Documents: Search through all your data
- Highlights: Search through highlights or text snippets you or your team highlighted.
- People: Filter by specific customer data like customer segment, company name, features they use or any other information related to your customers
Each top-level category can then be filtered by a number of attributes, including, but not limited to:
- Content: This filter will help you search for all the content of a document. For documents imported from support systems (Zendesk, Intercom etc) this will only represent content created by your customers, agent replies are not included
- Full content: This filter allows you to search for any content within the document, including filtered out parts like agent replies in support tickets
- Created: Filter by the data the feedback was given or the date the document was created
- Tag: Filter by your tags 😎
- Property: Filter by properties assigned to documents, highlights or customers
- Sentiment: Filter by sentiment assigned by the system automatically or sentiment you assign manually
- Read By: This will filter feedback that was read (or not!) by a team member or by you
- Assigned To: This will filter documents assign to you or to team members
- Source: This will hep you filter feedback by specific sources like email, your customer support system, video format etc
- Project: You can filter data by a specific research project
- Has: This is an interesting filter that allows you to filer data that "has" for example tags, highlights or any other characteristic. The opposite can be done too, imagine you want to filer data that does not have any tags, you can do that by using this filter.
- Subject: Filter data only by the content of the subject line, this works best for sources like email.
- Metadata: You can filer by any metadata associated with your data, for example, the version of your mobile app or the rating on the AppStore
- Uploaded: This help you filter feedback by the date it was uploaded to EnjoyHQ
Types of search filters
Broadly any fields which contain text data can be filtered in various ways:
- exact match - finds items with the exact phrase - this is the only filter which can handle multi-word filters
- similar to - does a distance-based matching of a word, not a phrase - it will capture typos, plurals, words that are similar enough to your input. It doesn't do any synonym matching
- starts/ends - finds items with words starting/ending with your input
You can combine these field filters with operators like OR and AND so your queries can be as granular as you like! The sky is the limit!
If you need even more powerful filters, you can group different query parts for super-precise searches:
This will find feedback where it's either coming from email@example.com and mentions the word "pricey" OR contains word similar to "expensive" and is coming from people in the "business professional" segment.