Service Level Agreements
This Service Level Agreement accompanies EnjoyHQ’s Terms Of Service, available at: https://documentation.getenjoyhq.com/article/sugy3sysro-terms-and-conditions
Target Availability – we will use commercially reasonable efforts to make the Service available with an uptime of 99.8% of each calendar month.
Calculation of uptime, will not include unavailability, due to:
- Use of the Service by Customer in a manner not authorized by this Agreement
- General Internet connectivity problems and other outside factors outside of our control
- Customer’s equipment, software, network connection and other infrastructure
- Scheduled Maintenance
Scheduled Maintenance – means a routine scheduled maintenance of the Service, we will notify all Customers at least 2 weeks in advance. Scheduled Maintenance will not exceed 8 hours per month. EnjoyHQ typically performs Scheduled Maintenance once every two months.
Support Response SLA
While EnjoyHQ attempts to respond to all issues in a timely manner, issues which affect our customers are dealt with depending on their priority:
Level 1 – Critical
- The application is not reachable
- Critical functionality not available
- Data lost or data corruption
- Large number of users blocked from work
Response time: up to 30 minutes.
Level 2 – Major
- Significant performance degradation
- Important functionality not available
- Small number of users blocked from work
Response time: up to 3 hours.
Level 3 – Medium
- Some system functions not available
- Minor performance degradation
- Small number of users impacted
Response time: up to 6 hours.
Level 4 – Low
- Incorrect product behavior without impact
- Product question or feature request
Response time: 2 business days.