Batch editing data
In the search area or in your research project's inbox, when hovering over one of the pieces of feedback in the results list, you can select it with a checkbox. From there you have multiple options available as batch operations.
The batch changes can be applied to either selected items or to all results of a search - either documents or highlights.
You can execute the following actions with the batch editing feature:
- Add selected items to a project
- Add a tag or multiple tags
- Add properties to documents or highlights
- Add sentiment
- Assign multiple documents to a team member
- Mark group of documents as read or unread
- Delete selected items
Additionally, when in a project inbox, you can remove all selected items from the project's inbox.
Learn how companies and teams of all sizes use EnjoyHQ 👉Success Stories
Why not book a demo with us? We would love to answer all your questions 👉 Book a demo here.