Forward notes from Evernote to EnjoyHQ
Using Evernote to take notes during customer interviews or user research?
You can now send all your notes automatically to EnjoyHQ using Zapier.
What is Zapier?
Zapier is a web automation app. With Zapier you can build Zaps which can automate parts of your business or life. A Zap is a blueprint for a task you want to do over and over.
This is how you do it:
- Create an account on Zapier.com.
- Create a Zap
- Select a trigger. Your Trigger should be 'New note'. You will need to your Evernote account and select the Notebook you want to Sync with EnjoyHQ.
- Once you have created a trigger, you will need to create an action. The action should be 'Send outbound email'. Make sure you use the unique email address provided by EnjoyHQ. You can find this email address in the integrations area in your account setting section.
- Select in the Body section the option CONTENT TEXT. This step will guarantee that any new note posted created in the notebook you previously selected as your trigger will get forwarded to your unique EnjoyHQ email.
- In the subject section, you can add the title of the note and tags. This will help you find your notes in EnjoyHQWe recommend adding the name of the source (Evernote) to the subject This way you can create a SmartTag called Evernote and group all your notes in EnjoyHQ automatically
- Test your Zap
- Get your Zap live!
Done! You have synced your Evernote Notes with EnjoyHQ.