Using Rules to Automate Classification
Rules help you automate manual processes like:
- Assigning tags to documents and highlights
- Setting sentiment in documents
- Adding properties to documents and highlights
- Sending data automatically to a research project inbox
- Deleting documents
Let's take a look!
The rules you create can be applied to your current feedback inside EnjoyHQ & all incoming feedback, meaning that you can spend more time pulling the insights from your data, and less time organizing.
Rules can be applied when your documents or customers meet any conditions predefined by you.
- Create a rule by clicking on the cog icon in your search area or in any research project.
- Enter a query that defines the conditions your documents need to match in order to trigger an action.
- Select the action you want to automatically execute. Based on the query example above you may want to automatically assign a tag called "Bug reports"
- Name you rule and that it! 🙌
Different ways in which rules can be applied
After choosing an action you can select which documents or highlights will be affected by the rule:
- "new and existing documents and highlights" - once a rule is created it will be applied to documents and highlights which already exist in your EnjoyHQ account and any new document or highlight added in the future
- "new documents and highlights only" - a rule will be applied only to documents or highlights created after the rule was created
Once you've created a rule, you can find, edit or delete them from the Rules area in your Account Settings.
Filter by the type of rule you want to edit or delete and that's it. Your feedback will be reclassified as soon as you update your rule.
If you have any question on how to clean your data or automate tagging please get in touch via our live chat or via email at email@example.com