Reports and Dashboards
How to quantify your qualitative feedback and research data
EnjoyHQ helps you aggregate and quantify your search results. Your data can be grouped by tag, source, metadata or any other property you have added to your account.
Whether you use tags or properties to classify your data, you can access multiple visualizations easily.
To get started you can run any search. For example, type the phrase "extend my trial", that query should return feedback from customers who mentioned they wanted a trial extension, then your data can be broken down by any attribute assigned to it:
- Documents can be broken down by their tags, properties, source, sentiment and customer properties
- Highlights can be broken down by tags, properties, sentiment and customer properties
- People data can be broken down into segments and customer properties
That way you could build reports like:
- Trial extension request by customer segment.
- Top tags associated with trial extensions
- Trial extension requests over time
Or simply visualise themes within a set of customer interviews. It's all about identifying the questions you would like to answer 🤓
When you're happy with your report hit "save as new" to save your changes.
Once saved a report can be shared by:
- Adding it to Project's summary section, to create a richer write-up of your research findings
- Collect multiple reports into a dashboard and share a link with your team members
Saved reports can be grouped into dashboards, which then can be accessed by other members of your team. For example, if you're tracking feedback from your enterprise customers you can create the following reports:
- Customer feedback overtime (volume in last 30 days)
- Feedback by product areas.
- Top requests
- Customer feedback per channel
- Sentiment overtime
Once the report is saved it can be added to a dashboard:
Reports can be rearranged and resized to show the data in a way that makes the most sense for given dashboard.
It's easier than ever to create and share dashboards with multiple teams outside of EnjoyHQ Create a sharing link (just like Google Docs) from within your account and send it to whomever you wish - the recipient(s) will be shown a read-only version of the data visualizations in your dashboards.
Need help building reports? Get in touch by clicking the chat bubble and we will be with you in seconds!