Reports and Dashboards
How to quantify your qualitative feedback and research data
EnjoyHQ helps you aggregate and quantify your search results. Your data can be grouped by tags, properties or any attribute attached to your feedback or customer records.
Reports can be generated for all of your data in the Search area. When working on a research project, the reports will narrow down the working data set to the contents of your project. Additionally, you can use the search functionality to select only a subset of data to report on:
To get started you can run any search. For example, type the phrase "extend my trial", that query should return feedback from customers who mentioned they wanted a trial extension, then your data can be broken down by any attribute assigned to it:
- Documents can be broken down by their tags, properties, source, sentiment and customer properties
- Highlights can be broken down by tags, properties, sentiment and customer properties
- People data can be broken down into segments and customer properties
That way you could build reports like:
- Feature requests by customer segment.
- Top 10 product areas associated with the tag feature request
- Number of mentions of the phrase "bad ux" over time
It's all about identifying the questions you would like to answer 🤓If you want to exclude some of the data series in your report, you can toggle their visibility in the data series table:
When you're happy with your report hit "save as new" to save your changes:
Once saved, a report can be shared by:
- Embedding it in a Story to create a richer write-up of your research findings
- Collect multiple reports into a dashboard and share a link with your team members:
Saved reports can be grouped into dashboards, which then can be accessed by other members of your team. For example, if you're tracking feedback from your enterprise customers you can create the following reports:
- Customer feedback overtime (volume in last 30 days)
- Feedback by product areas.
- Top requests
- Customer feedback per channel
- Sentiment overtime
Once the report is saved it can be added to a dashboard:
Reports can be rearranged and resized to show the data in a way that makes the most sense for given dashboard.
It's easier than ever to create and share dashboards with multiple teams outside of EnjoyHQ Create a sharing link (just like Google Docs) from within your account and send it to whomever you wish - the recipient(s) will be shown a read-only version of the data visualizations in your dashboards. Read more about sharing.
Need help building reports? Get in touch by clicking the chat bubble and we will be with you in seconds!
Dashboards can be setup once at least one report has been created in the search area. Here's how to do it:
In the Search area switch to the reports view
Save a new report of your choice
"Add to dashboard" icon will appear:
You can create a new dashboard from the dropdown - once that happens we will automatically add the current report to the new dashboard for you
You can now access the dashboards section and manage them form there: